RosUpack grows to include three new sectors for the 25th anniversary edition
After several years of continued growth, we’re delighted to announce that RosUpack, Russia’s largest international packaging exhibition, will feature three brand new show sectors in 2020:
- Transportation Packaging
- Packaging Recycling Machinery and Equipment
- Printing Equipment and Materials
These three new sectors will join RosUpack’s existing line-up of exhibition sectors:
- Ready packaging and labelling
- Raw and expendable materials
- Packaging machinery
- Packaging production machinery
- Warehousing systems
Here’s what’s in store at each sector this August.
This is one of the show’s key sectors, with exhibitors presenting equipment for packaging, bottling, capping, labelling and marking. Leading global packaging machinery suppliers and manufacturers operating in the Russian market will show their products, including Ulma, Omag, Bizerba and Ishida Europe.
- Ulma designs and manufactures packaging systems for medicines and various food and non-food products.
- Omag manufactures packaging machines.
- Bizerba develops technologies for weighing, packaging, labelling and slicing.
- Ishida Europe provides automated food weighing, packaging and quality control equipment.
Another key sector is Packaging Production Equipment, which features equipment for producing paper packaging and corrugated packaging, printing packaging and labels, and producing plastic containers and packaging. This year, the sector will feature BHS, TSU, and Mitsubishi among others.
Packaging Production Equipment
- BHS is a German manufacturer of packaging equipment.
- TSU Rus is the Russian office of the Technical Testing Institute (TSU Piestany), the largest notified body in the EU engaged in certifying goods for the EU.
- Mitsubishi Hitec Paper Europe develops innovative packaging such as a new, recyclable wood-fibre based packaging with Smurfit Kappa for the Packaging for a Better Future of the Planet programme.
Ready Packaging and Labelling
This sector will feature polymer and flexible packaging, packaging from corrugated cardboard and paper, films, gift and premium packaging, labels of various types, covers. Komus Packaging, PolyER, Alliance-Upak and others are already preparing to exhibit.
- Komus Packaging manufactures packaging materials for food businesses in Russia and the CIS, one of the largest Russian manufacturers of rigid plastic packaging, with the ability to produce custom-made packaging.
- PolyER is a manufacturer of food-grade polymer packaging and PP, PET, PS tape for automatic packaging and thermoforming lines. The company produces containers for hot and cold dishes, glasses, plates, trays for sealing, ribbons for thermoforming, and packaging with décor.
- Alliance-Upak is a leader on the Russian market of plastic containers produced by injection moulding.
This sector will offer conveyors, handling equipment, storage systems from firms such as Komitas and Alcom.
- Komitas offers integrated solutions for automating the processes of storing, processing and movement of goods and goods in storage and production facilities.
- Alcom is the largest supplier of special equipment, spare parts and tires in the Russian Far East. The company has many years of experience in the market of special construction and lifting equipment.
Raw and Expendable MaterialsThis sector will present manufacturers and suppliers of paper and cardboard, foil, glue and paint, polymer raw materials, as well as preforms, additives and components. Rusal, Sibur, Perm Pulp and Paper Company, Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill, SFT Group, and Ilin are already confirmed.
- Rusal is a well-known producer of aluminium involved in the entire production chain, from mining plants to aluminium and foil rolling plants. The bulk of the company's products are primary aluminium, alloys, foil and alumina.
- Sibur is a large international petrochemical company producing and selling petrochemical products in two areas: olefins and polyolefins (polypropylene, polyethylene, BOPP) and rubber, elastomers and intermediate products (synthetic rubbers, expanded polystyrene, PET).
- Perm Pulp and Paper Company provides a wide range of services, from processing raw materials and producing semi-finished products to producing finished products. The full production cycle allows them to offer individual packaging solutions for the food, chemical, furniture and other industries.
- Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill is a large forest chemical enterprise that produces cardboard, pulp, paper, notebooks.
Transportation Packaging - another new show sector - will offer all types of packaging for transporting goods: rigid, soft packaging, as well as multi-turn packaging. Gotek, one of the leaders in the Russian packaging market, has already confirmed its participation in this sector.
Packaging Processing Equipment
Packaging Processing Equipment is another new addition for 2020. Exhibitors will present equipment for recycling waste paper, processing and reusing packaging, and auxiliary equipment. Among confirmed exhibitors is SFT Group – a provider of corrugated board packaging solutions and manufacturer of recycled paper and paperboard, working to expand waste paper collection in Russia.
Printing Equipment and Materials
The third new sector this year will feature manufactures and suppliers of equipment and materials for digital printing, large format printing, post-printing processing, and printing software. The companies Smart-T and Bronco will become participants in this section of the exhibition.
Smart-T is a supplier of equipment for large format printing, largely involved in introducing new technologies in advertising and textiles.
Bronco is engaged in the production of equipment and supplies for printing and packaging.
Join RosUpack 2020 and meet your future clients
Looking to expand your business on the promising Russian market?
Meet the market face-to-face, make new connections and partners, and be in the heart of Russia’s packaging sector for four days of business.
Book your stand today to be a part of this unmissable event.