The show covers:
- packaging machinery
- packaging production machinery
- ready packaging and labelling
- warehousing systems
- raw and expendable materials
- transportatial packaging new
- packaging recycling machinery and equipment new
RosUpack 2019 features 653 exhibitors from 36 different countries, covering an area of 32,878* m2. 23,051 professional visitors attended the event looking for new products, machinery and suppliers.
*(together with Printech).
The show features an extensive business programme of events and sessions covering the latest industry trends and developments with inspiring expert speakers.
Find out more about RosUpack by downloading the Post Show Review 2019.
Visitors to RosUpack include buyers and decision makers from companies across a wide range of sectors that use packaging including:
- food and drink industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- cosmetics and perfume industry
- cellulose and paper industry
- advertising and printing services
- packaging manufacturing
- wholesale and retail trade
- logistics and storage
For more information on RosUpack's professional visitor audience, please download the Analytical Report on Visitors 2019.
RosUpack is rated Russia's best packaging and labelling exhibition by the Russian National Exhibition Rating.
It takes place in line with international standards and is an UFI (Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs approved event.